Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Just looked at the first bike in Middle Tennessee. Pre-sold.

View attachment 360
Is that one for triplethreat? If it is, I bet he is upset that he is out on the track this weekend! Wait, what am I talking about! I would gladly pick up a new bike on Tuesday if it meant that I was on the track Sat and Sun.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Triplethreat is in East Tennessee, 250 miles away. The owner lives in New Johnsonville, TN. The dealer indicated that he has two Rapid Red bikes due in October.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
yea, it's NOT mine dammit

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dayton, OH may have a different port of entry, which would mean that ship docking dates and trucking routes may be different.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I called my guy today and told him that if he could produce a VIN, I would come on over sign the paperwork and stroke him a check, today. No VIN, no idea other than October. I don't know how much more persistent I can be than that. I am sure he is tweaking over that one. When I bought my 954, I let them have my two trades 3 months before the bike was released. They loved that cash flow and it got me out of paying insurance on bikes that sat in the garage depreciating during the winter. I am getting tired of waiting and watching the weather prime for riding pass by.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I took a bunch of close-up pictures of the bike.

FZ-09 Slideshow by DNFDOUG | Photobucket
dunno why, but I just found this thread again, wasn't showing up in my unreads... thanks very much for the slideshow. I've been hoping someone would post something like that. When I get mine I plan on doing something similar and posting it here.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
dunno why, but I just found this thread again, wasn't showing up in my unreads... thanks very much for the slideshow. I've been hoping someone would post something like that. When I get mine I plan on doing something similar and posting it here.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4
When/if I get mine I'm just gonna ride. Y'all can count me out for a while.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts