Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to currently having 2 mortgages to pay I am selling my FZ-09. It is graphite gray in color and has a little over 300 miles on the odometer. I am asking $7000 firm. I have the title in hand. The bike is located in Albuquerque if there is anybody interested. I am not that good with a computer so I can send photos via cell phone if you are interested. It is completely stock and in excellent condition.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Due to currently having 2 mortgages to pay I am selling my FZ-09. It is graphite gray in color and has a little over 300 miles on the odometer. I am asking $7000 firm. I have the title in hand. The bike is located in Albuquerque if there is anybody interested. I am not that good with a computer so I can send photos via cell phone if you are interested. It is completely stock and in excellent condition.
Man...I have the money.....in cash....but round trip to Albuquerque is too much for me. If you need cash bad....you bring it..... to Atlanta....i'll buy it. If not....good luck with the sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts