Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My buddy at work is selling his new fz09, decided he wanted a long distance riding bagger bike.

2014 yamaha fz09, graphite... Comes with Shark evoline moovit helmet and a xL joe rocket 3 season textile jacket.
About 1100 miles on it. Has not had cam chain noise. Asking price is 6800 but i'm sure a negotiation could take place.

Save on price, taxes..and get 550$ worth from jacket/helmet.

Ask about delivery.

1st year warranty will carry over to buyer.

Northern New Jersey.
Contact greg,

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Also the condition of the title might be useful info.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Where in NJ are you located......when is the bike available to be looked at?

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
what an idiot
If you have nothing useful to add to this thread............keep it to yourself! Consider yourself warned!

·
Registered
480 Posts
Hello jkaiser, Let's just say Greg has title and the FZ09 is in excellent condition with first service and guessing Greg has had the bike for 5 months and paid around msrp, + helmut and jacket.

(msrp) 7990
(helmut, jacket) + 550
(total) 8540

Greg is selling for 6800 and takes loss of 1740 in 5 months, just saying.(around 20%) I'd ask 7550 and expect to get at least 7350 at the lowest(unless u need d cash) Greg's got a lot going for his FZ09...no taxes, warranty, Graphite+blurple, not many used FZ09s for sale, beginning of riding season, waiting [email protected] Dealers, great reviews, and the High tech 3 cylinder motor has the best reports of any triple motors on the market, oh and don't forget A PRICELESS FZ09 FORUM.This bike is not the FZ08. Do yourself and all of us FZ09 owners a favor and hold out for a higher price.

·
Registered
276 Posts
No doubt. That bike is minimum 7500. Heck I traded, yes traded and got a top of the line rancher with all the extras plus 400 bucks in my pocket. That same dealer has a 09 with only two bros and fueler for 9200. Keep the market up.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Hello jkaiser, Let's just say Greg has title and the FZ09 is in excellent condition with first service and guessing Greg has had the bike for 5 months and paid around msrp, + helmut and jacket.

(msrp) 7990
(helmut, jacket) + 550
(total) 8540

Greg is selling for 6800 and takes loss of 1740 in 5 months, just saying.(around 20%) I'd ask 7550 and expect to get at least 7350 at the lowest(unless u need d cash) Greg's got a lot going for his FZ09...no taxes, warranty, Graphite+blurple, not many used FZ09s for sale, beginning of riding season, waiting [email protected] Dealers, great reviews, and the High tech 3 cylinder motor has the best reports of any triple motors on the market, oh and don't forget A PRICELESS FZ09 FORUM.This bike is not the FZ08. Do yourself and all of us FZ09 owners a favor and hold out for a higher price.
I spoke with him over email yesterday, and he seems like a very nice guy...the bike was bought in January, so plenty of warranty left....and with the added gear its well worth his asking price and even more...my only problem was that he does not have the title....and Im impatient...I ended up buying a new one last night.....I really wanted a graphite one,but got an orange one for a great price...Ill pull the tank and have it painted after I ride it for a week or so..

He did mention that he will probably pay it off and get the title very soon though....that being said, if you dont mind waiting, this is a damn good deal on an almost new bike

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

(msrp) 7990
(helmut, jacket) + 550
(total) 8540

I completely agree... I told him he is taking a hit but this is not my sale or my decision... Adding accessories was not necessary... And i'm sure theres plenty that would wanna save taxes and 200+$ on 1st service for 1100 miles... All i am doing is spreading the word for a friend... We make decent money so maybe getting rid of it faster with a sweet deal is worth the hit to him... Haha

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
He said save on taxes. Can be construed in one of two ways. 1) Implying that the seller may be inclined to put a lower purchase price on the title. 2) Buying the bike for cheaper than new. Of course I would not recommend the former on a publicly viewed forum.;) Lets just say the government gets enough of my money!

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Fizz, does your snuggy seat mod level out that slight incline on stock seat as well as tighten?

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
It fixes the seat fitment, but does not really change the geometry.

ASK ABOUT THE FIZZER CCT KIT

ASK ABOUT THE FIZZER SEAT SNUGGY KIT

·
Registered
416 Posts
Why doesnt he have the title? Seems odd, but maybe its a state thing. I had the title for mine 2 weeks after I bought it. I do have a loan on the bike as well.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts