Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Yamaha today and confirmed that there will be 2 FZ-09 demo bikes at Biketoberfest, Oct. 17-20 in Daytona!:encouragement: Biketoberfest Daytona Beach Florida
Unfortunately he was not able to confirm whether there would be any at AIM expo Oct. 18-20 in Orlando. Get More Info | AIME Attend | Attend | AIMExpo
I'm kind of bummed because I was hoping to ride one at AIM expo as it's closer to me and probably a lot less crazy than Biketoberfest. I guess Yamaha and Suzuki are the only ones doing demo rides at AIM expo but I'm sure they will have a display model there......I've decided to go to Orlando Saturday and check it out, stay overnight and it's only about an hour's ride to Daytona so I will do that Sunday if there is not a FZ-09 in Orlando. It's pretty rare to have overlapping demo events like this, so I think most of the bikes will be at Biketoberfest. Shoot me a message if anyone is going, maybe we can meet up over there....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oops! sorry about the typo in the thread name......Couldn't figure out how to go back and fix it!!:confused:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts