Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately looks like I'm going to be selling my fz-09 due to a relocation. Just purchased the bike a month ago, only around 500 miles on it. Still in mint condition and already had the first service. I've installed a tail tidy kit and shorty adjustable levers, everything else is stock. Also comes with a US-20 cargo bag. Title is clear and in hand. Asking $7,100.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Where abouts ya from?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
These bikes are selling like hot cakes!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kinda funny, had it listed on my local craigslist and was surprised I wasn't getting any emails or responses about it being how hard it is to find one in my area. After almost 2 weeks not 1 email until yesterday morning. Well in the email he tells me that he's interested and had sent me a few previous emails about it with no reply. So I start digging around my yahoo email account and find a hidden secondary spam folder that I had never seen before. I opened it up and had about 15 emails about it. Looks like I could have sold it at least 5-10 times since then. They are great bikes, especially at that price. Hopefully down the road I can get another one once my relocation in settled down.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts