·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not me in the video. I can't even watch it without puckering. YMMV :cool:

·
Registered
125 Posts
had no idea my bike did that....wonder if its just the red one?

The red one does that, and so much more...But only us guys with the red versions are allowed to talk about it. :)

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I ate so much shit as a teenager trying to master stoppies on my mountain bike. Would never attempt that on a moto - this guy maneuvers the bike around like it's 50lbs.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Yep... that's what the real FZ09 (RED) does, with the right exhaust (AKRA-TI). Just a sample.
Makes me want to get out on the beast. Sadly, been a couple/few weeks.
Awesome bike...from stock...to screamer!!! :blob8:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
That WAS sick........!!!!! I didn't know I own a dirt bike too, lol

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My back tire slid about 2 inches on a tight switchback turn while going up Palomar Mt the other day and I was so stoked. It was my moment of drifting glory in my overly optimistic way of assessing my bad ass riding abilities. After watching this vid I just want to say I am not worthy of the FZ-09. :crybaby2:

[video]http://gifrific.com/were-not-worthy/[/video]

?We?re Not Worthy!? | Gifrific

·
Registered
192 Posts
any time i see these vidoes , i gear up and go to a closed area around where i live where other bikes and cars go practice and then when i get there; my balls shrink to the size of a jelly bean. no thanks ill keep watching.

Reactions: PegasusJockey
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.