Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if anyone is interested in a free set of custom FZ-07 Intake scoop meshes. They would be Silver with a hexagonal mesh.

Only catch is I need you to send me your oem ones first. In case you haven't seen I've been making them for the FZ-09 and selling them on Fleebay. But because I would be using your oem ones to make my template I will give you a set for free.

All you have to do is remove both meshes from your FZ-07 and mail them to me, I will make a template and mail the oem ones back to you along with a pair of custom ones for free.

IF for whatever reason they get damaged in the process I will replace your OEM meshes for free.

Here is my work on the FZ-09 for reference

You will be shipping them to California, roughly $5.00 via USPS.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can do those too, but there are too many out there that look close to that. Is my pic not showing in the original post?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Show us a picture of the FZ-09 scoops unmounted. I want to know what the edges look like.
Not sure what difference it makes since the edges are never visible when installed. If you must know they are rather pointy and sharp due to they way they are cut.

What kind of edges are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are $25 shipped, made to order, I make them by hand. I've sold many and everyone who installs them loves them. If your looking for CNC cut aluminum with clean edges, Evotech makes a pair for $40+shipping that is similar but with smaller sized hex. In the end, the edge cut makes no difference due to the overlap of the plastic scoop, all that matters is that they fit and you like the way they look when installed. As you can see in the pic from my original post, the sharp edges are not visible and the mesh covers the entire inlet giving it a clean look.

But I'm not trying to sell you the FZ-09 mesh on here, I'm looking for someone with an FZ-07 to loan me theirs so I can build a template from them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts