Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Racing Red

Votes: 7 21.2%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The U.S. gets the same FZ-09 color options as Canada so it's probably needless to say we will also get the same from the FZ-07. Europe gets a couple more choices so lets have a poll on which you would prefer if you had the choice.

Deep Armor

Matte Gray

Competition White

Race Blue

Racing Red

By the way Canada's options are Matte Grey, Competition White, and Racing Red.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Anything EXCEPT that blue frame would be ok with me. How can Yamaha make money selling THREE different color frames? Just black and silver work with all tank colors. I'll buy a deep armor or a matte gray. Can't quite decide which looks better.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I'd pick the Red, though for some of the colors here the online photos don't do justice, I'd like them better out in the sun. Because I have an 09 I won't be in the 07 market, but I do hope it comes to the States.

I generally don't black out much stuff on vehicles, but if I got an 07 I'd have to do something about that bling above the swing arm pivot lol.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
I voted Red, cause that's what we've got ordered! :cool:

Reactions: Brvt1000

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
We don't get Deep Armour or the Matte Gray.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Couldn't you just change out the plastics, if you wanted a different look I mean. Seems the red and white, etc., are just plastic coverings around a metal tank. Order from Canada? Just wondering out loud. I like the look of the bike, picked red in the poll, but also like the grey too. Hmmm. Get a dealer to order them for you. One week it's red, the next it's purple, then grey. Yeah, I'll shut up....

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Canada is getting the same colors as we are in the U.S.A. Europe will be getting the 5 color choices.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
No, Canada is getting the Matt Grey (matte gray) and we are getting the Liquid Graphite.
Oops, I guess they are just kind of close in color.....either that or I'm getting old and blind. Likely it's the second one for me!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts