·
Registered
2,476 Posts
You wont be disappointed....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks I hope not. I'm a bit tall at 6'6" so I'm currently trying to find someone in my area with a FZ so I can ride it and see how I fit.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Thanks I hope not. I'm a bit tall at 6'6" so I'm currently trying to find someone in my area with a FZ so I can ride it and see how I fit.
I'm a couple of inches shorter than you and fit it nicely. But since I like to ride forward (and hold the front end down), I couldn't adjust the shifter and rear brake quite low enough for them to be at the ready with my feet in their comfortable resting position (angled down as though I had rearsets) . I bought some $10 pegs with rubber tops (for FZ6, FJR1200...) on Amazon - and it got my feet up about 1/4 to 3/8" and the controls into a very happy place... I ordered an MRA screen before I rode the bike much (I wanted to hide my Stebel horn). Anyway - the airflow without a screen was nice and quiet because the blast was so far below my helmet - but with the MRA it's hitting my visor (and my ears). I still wan the screen - but I'm going to make my own mounts to lower it and the windblast. If you don't ride hugging the tank (most people don't), then you should fit fine with no changes.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I can certify with 96% certainty that he's telling the truth

And I am 99.999% sure they are both being conservative with their opinions. :cool:

Reactions: Niner and beck

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a couple of inches shorter than you and fit it nicely. But since I like to ride forward (and hold the front end down), I couldn't adjust the shifter and rear brake quite low enough for them to be at the ready with my feet in their comfortable resting position (angled down as though I had rearsets) . I bought some $10 pegs with rubber tops (for FZ6, FJR1200...) on Amazon - and it got my feet up about 1/4 to 3/8" and the controls into a very happy place... I ordered an MRA screen before I rode the bike much (I wanted to hide my Stebel horn). Anyway - the airflow without a screen was nice and quiet because the blast was so far below my helmet - but with the MRA it's hitting my visor (and my ears). I still wan the screen - but I'm going to make my own mounts to lower it and the windblast. If you don't ride hugging the tank (most people don't), then you should fit fine with no changes.

Thanks, good info there. I'm hoping the street tracker comes out in the US this year, if so count me in!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts