Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone, lurking learning and getting ideas. From Tucson AZ and looking forward to getting sporty again from the cruiser world. Currently searching for the right deal and the right color. So can't wait to find my FZ!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome! :) There is only one right color... the one you want! (I'm loving on the red) :p

·
Registered
166 Posts
::welcome::

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome to the fold. Mine is the Liquid Graphite with Blue (Blurple) wheels. I thought the wheels were odd at first but the more time goes by I love the contrast and when you shine it up they practically glow. My last two bikes were Red and Orange reminds me of a Pinto I used to have. They might have new colors next year. I think Blue would be nice. My Mom lived in Tucson for years, used to visit every Thanksgiving. My wife and I met and got married in Phoenix. If you get one soon you can ride it while I'm snowed in freezing my ass off. Happy hunting and I hope you like wheelies.:chuncky:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Working with dealers in the area still, all 3 colors available right now. Leaning towards liquid graphite I think but drawn to the rapid red as well. Like both gonna be a tough choice. Trying to squeeze the dealer a bit more on my trade etc. and make them come around. Lol soon I'm hoping ill have to make the tough choice and pick a color. Lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Make sure you check them out in the sun... there's some sparkle hidden in there... ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So got a call from dealer today as the time to pull the trigger draws near. 2014 Rapid red w/Akra Ti exhaust is still available but they want like 9500 or a 2015 in grey or yellow just arrived. Choices might be tough here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts