Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
I had those TST flush mounts on my MT-07. They’re decent quality, but they look a little outdated IMO.

When I ordered the fender eliminator from Mustard Bikes, I also ordered their front turn signal relocation brackets that move them up to the previous gen MT-09’s spot on either side of the headlight.

Have a pair of Rizoma Vision sequential turn signals coming to mount on those 👍🏻

Mustard Bikes Turn Signal Relocation Brackets

·
Registered
23 Posts
I had those TST flush mounts on my MT-07. They’re decent quality, but they look a little outdated IMO.

When I ordered the fender eliminator from Mustard Bikes, I also ordered their front turn signal relocation brackets that move them up to the previous gen MT-09’s spot on either side of the headlight.

Have a pair of Rizoma Vision sequential turn signals coming to mount on those 👍🏻

Mustard Bikes Turn Signal Relocation Brackets
Got it. They were cheap to get rid of the flashing wings on the front haha.

I looked at mustards fender eliminator, but I’m looking for something underneath the fender. Nothing hanging off the back.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I’m sure TST will have a fender eliminator that relocates the plate down there eventually.

Personally I’ve always thought it looks out of place having a license plate just stuck down there, but I can see why some people would want to keep the tail completely clean.

I don’t mind the license plate off the back myself, as long as the mount is short and puts it right under the taillight like the Mustard Bikes one. And then once TST releases their integrated turn signal taillight, I’ll ditch the rear turn signals and that will be clean enough for me 👌🏻

Now I just need someone to crack the ECU and release a decent looking/sounding exhaust. Those Akropovic high mounts just don’t do anything for me. Need me a low mount

·
Registered
44 Posts

Crashpads gsg moto

Reactions: tbridgerfc3s

·
Registered
18 Posts
For those looking for bar ends, the Rhinomoto MT03 bar ends fit the 2021 MT09. Previous years for the MT09 don’t fit.

1E97D664-9788-4971-A4CD-5581AAD188CD.jpeg

·
Registered
63 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Good find ghostrider!

Do we know if these are available for purchase yet, or is this just an upcoming list?
they claim all in stock , already saw few onwers with this parts.

Reactions: tbridgerfc3s

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 · (Edited)
they claim all in stock , already saw few onwers with this parts.

Referring to the 'Warrior' windshield, that Italian job looks typically well-designed and well-made, and quite tasty, but a bit exxie here @ just under AUD$300 plus shipping (which, however, is not likely to be excessive as I imagine the part is not very weighty).

Keep 'em coming, guys - it's already looking promising.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good find ghostrider!
Yeah; they have pretty cool sh*t, especially the bar-end weights, and frame sliders. Mirrors are really nice too.

TechSpec’s tank grips are now in stock for the 2021’s
The test bike seems to be an SP (right?), and the center pad is hiding half the clear-coated Yamaha logo (can't be removed). It looks really bad. They should have made it a little lower, to clear the logo. Besides, it's not really needed that high anyway IMO. Regular MT-09s won't have that issue, but I wouldn't install that center pad on my bike. I like stock-looking mods, and that clearly would look tacked-on, and half a$$ at that. I'd also like to not have those stupid round logos. The last 2 that I ordered were awful, with the holes elongated, some too deep, etc. But yes, as far as the pads, they're the best I've seen. Just wish they put more attention to detail. Ha ha.

·
Registered
63 Posts
For anyone looking for tank bag options, I can confirm that SW-Motech’s previous gen tank ring adapters do fit to the 21’s gas tank ring.

Their EVO City tank bag is a great fit for the shape of the 09’s new tank 👍🏻

61 - 80 of 104 Posts