Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the track yesterday to pick up some parts from a friend of mine and and had some fun while I was there. This time I was at NCBike, off of 95 in NC. I was told I was having too much fun passing people. End result I got my bump to Advanced with N2 and EvolveGT.
IMG_2995.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,619 Posts
A Very Big CONGRATULATIONS to you Chad......that is certainly a very notable accomplishment. "A" group rocks and it also allows you to progress even further because of being out there with a group of faster riders that you can learn even more from. Ride you own pace and be consistent and predictable with your lines, all the while watching others and learning where you can make improvements. It's easy to get in over your head in the "A" group if you aren't careful, so remember that as much as riding your pace, you can learn to push your brake markers, adjust your line choice, and body position, and still keep on learning every time you go out there. Congrats again on a great achievement!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Congrats, Chad. Were you riding the 750 you picked up from Jared?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, finally getting used to it. I didn't even bring the FZ to the track yesterday, she sat home alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
116 Posts
Congrats man that's awesome! It's too bad you weren't there on Sunday, would have been nice to see another FZ owner.
After taking the FZ to multiple track days and getting quick with her I think it's time for a track bike, I'ts hard to push it with the ergo's that I created.

Noiseless Productions | E2/3 | Photo 306

I really wanted to play around with all of the Triumph street triples but they were all in E1. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts