Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hard to see sorry. with bazzaz enhanced map 114.42 hp. after tune 116.56 hp. look at that sweet curve, now that's smooth. also if anybody is interested in the map file, I will share. just shoot me a pm. I think you will need to download free bazzaz software to see though. the bazzaz fz09 enhanced map works great with a baffle inserted and I have a custom wide open map also yosh dyno run.jpg .

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Notice the same while tuning. 13.5 AFR was the sweet spot. 2 HP gain? Is this before/after tune with the same exhaust or from stock? Regardless... great! That engine is all torque anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
511 Posts
There any video sounds of this exhaust around ?

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'm new to the party here. Do you have any pics of your set-p? How do you already have the Yosh system? I wasn't aware of it's release yet. Again excuse my ignorance, I just became an owner yesterday.:)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I have a Graves Full system ,block off plates and just put the Bazzaz on mine now I have a check engine light on , any help ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Hey dantheman, could you post a sound clip of the exhaust? I am interested in a deeper exhaust sound and haven't been able to find any clips on the Yosh

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds great. Never been a fan of the way Carbon fiber looks, and that thing sticks out a lot further than i thought. That being said i am a big fan of Yosh stuff.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts