Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Just thought I'd let you know we have full factory definitions for the MT-09 and MT-07 ADM delivered bikes. We have also found O2 off or Alpha/n maps. As well start mode defaults etc.

We have great flash tunes but can also custom dyno tune as well.

Sample of Fuelling map below.

Screen Shot MT-09 Tuning.jpg

·
Registered
119 Posts
Are these maps deciphered from the 2015 MT-09 factory ecu upgrade? If so, how do you propose improving a very good factory ecu now, other than deleting the speed limiter, especially if you don't have the bike to test on a dyno? Are you simply planning to offer generic flashes for slip-on and full system exhaust upgrades?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I've ridden on the free yamaha flash, and got an aftermarket flash a few weeks later.
Aftermarket flash is written by riders, yamaha tune is written by lawyers so it complies with emissions, and so people don't sue because it's too snatchy.
Get an aftermarket flash by whoever you'd like; it'll be much, much better than factory.
I'm saying by whoever you'd like because I haven't read one review from anyone who said their aftermarket flash by (insert any company name here) wasn't worth the money.

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
After 3 different flash... I'm not bitting the bullet for a 4th one. But glad to see someone finally crack the code on the close loop.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Nice work guys been waiting for the closed loop off button, when will this map be released?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Got my ECU flashed today by Darren, all I can say is the bike is insane, the power delivery and punch it has now through the gears caught me by surprise, I was expecting some gain but not this... Just amazing !!

Anyone want to buy a Power commander V... lol

Thanks Darren for the awesome flash, good to meet you and I'll see you when the dyno`s up & running.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're welcome Steve, glad you're stoked with it now. We'll do some before and after power runs down the workshop when you get back from this swing. May even be able to squeeze a little more out of her ;-)

·
Registered
102 Posts
your on mate, can't wait... :)

Let a mate ride my bike on Thursday, I believe you flashed his ECU today.... He's stoked with it ... Great work Darren.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Does this take out the speed limiter ?

Can closed loop o 2 be left on ?

Cost ?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Been having a little R&D done over the last few days down at ECUwest and had the bike on the new dyno to help him fine tune the ecu flash.

The end results are amazing, rev limiter and speed limiter removed, AIS disabled, adjustment to timing the list is endless of what he has done, the bike is smoother than before and the power and toque is insane... :eek:nthego:

This ecu flash is a must, forget you PCV it won't even come close...

76.0NM & 105.2HP or if you like Dynojet dyno hp figures 121.0hp !!

Steves MT-09 Final Graph - ECU West.jpg

Thanks Darren for all your hard work, patience and won't be beaten attitude.

Awesome work and a great guy too.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Been having a little R&D done over the last few days down at ECUwest and had the bike on the new dyno to help him fine tune the ecu flash.

The end results are amazing, rev limiter and speed limiter removed, AIS disabled, adjustment to timing the list is endless of what he has done, the bike is smoother than before and the power and toque is insane... :eek:nthego:

This ecu flash is a must, forget you PCV it won't even come close...

76.0NM & 105.2HP or if you like Dynojet dyno hp figures 121.0hp !!

Thanks Darren for all your hard work, patience and won't be beaten attitude.

Awesome work and a great guy too.
Hey mate - I have to admit Im a bit confused by this, what do you mean by 'if you like dynojet figures of 121hp"?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Some dyno's read higher than others and are better for bragging rights.

My gsxr711 had 130hp on the dyno it was tuned on, and 157 on a dyno day. Instant hp, more pub bragging rights.

·
Registered
137 Posts
So.... has anyone compared this flash against vcyclenut's? Worth the extra moo-la?
Also interested in fuel economy comparisons as well.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Hey mate - I have to admit Im a bit confused by this, what do you mean by 'if you like dynojet figures of 121hp"?
Overseas uses DIN numbers...and the USA uses SAE numbers. Din is always lower than SAE.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts