Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this yet?

product link

I have the bikeside harness (the Quick Shifter harness came with it) and activetune, and was considering this upgrade, was seeing if anyone else did it, or I would be the first

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update

Emailed FTECU, and they said that all i need to do is hook the quickshift harness into the end of the bikeside harness and then straight to the quickshift sensor. Then you need to open up the software and enable the feature.

Im going to likely get it, since I'm already bought into FTECU; but for other folks the cost of entry may be a bit high $380 (Bikeside Harness) + $240 (Quickshifter)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes im also getting the same setup FT harness to ecu and the QS but i would also like to get the blipper setup thats available for the mt10 sadly i was told by a guy from ftecu that my xsr900 will never accept the auto blipper setup only the basic quickshifter

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had issues with FTEcu for XSR900, called FTEcu support and they acknowledge they had issues with US maps when flashing, but I'm from UK and they said seems like the same to EU maps, therefore it wasn't working and I Had to return it. But ordered Translogic instead and it works just brilliantly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts