Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in ft. Myers and I'm looking for someone local that wouldn't mind me taking their bike up and down the street a couple times so I can see how I fit. I'm 6'6" and of course non of the dealers will let you ride one. I've been riding for 15+ years, and promise nothing crazy, just want to feel the ergos.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm 5'9" and I feel like the bike fits me perfectly. It's hard for me to imagine it being a good fit for someone 6'6". I've seen a few reviews from tall riders that say it's ok but it's hard to believe. I'd be curious to get your take if you get a chance to ride one.

I grew up in Ft Myers by the way. I lived down there until '89. I miss the year round riding.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm right there with you. I have read the threads and looked at motto ergo site and the ergos don't seem too far off from my Uly.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I see that this thread is pretty old but I live in Cape Coral and I just picked up a 2016 Fz09 two days ago. I'm 6'2" and I feel like if I was much taller it wouldn't be comfortable. I'm looking for other fz09s in the area though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts