Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Is the brake line a different size for this MC? I already has SS lines, so just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is the brake line a different size for this MC? I already has SS lines, so just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, same. Would have matched my set I already had. I have individual pics available too. Should've mentioned that in the add. Oops.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The orientation of the banjo connection is different on the radial MC.
Not sure of your point. The new cable goes with the new MC, same size as the other SS lines. Banjo connection has nothing to do with that....I'm selling a kit here. Hopefully I'm not confusing anyone.

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Not sure of your point. The new cable goes with the new MC, same size as the other SS lines. Banjo connection has nothing to do with that....I'm selling a kit here. Hopefully I'm not confusing anyone.
@Sherwood asked if it was the same line.
The banjo will need to be different for the radial MC, so if his line doesnt have the ability to swap the banjo (some dont) then he will need the line that comes with your kit.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The banjo will need to be different for the radial MC, so if his line doesnt have the ability to swap the banjo (some dont) then he will need the line that comes with your kit.
[/QUOT
Why are you doing this? What is your agenda? Do you go around messing with people's ads just for fun? There is no other reason I can think of to try and confuse someone....it's just not worth it. Thanks so much

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Why are you doing this? What is your agenda? Do you go around messing with people's ads just for fun? There is no other reason I can think of to try and confuse someone....it's just not worth it. Thanks so much
My agenda?
Just explaining the difference between line for the stock MC and the radial MC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts