Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT-09
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a set of Valter Moto type 2.5 rearsets. These were installed once but have no riding miles on them. I had to take them off since they would not fit with my Akrapovic full carbon exhaust. These were purchased directly from the Valter Moto store and shipped from Italy. I'll include the touring footpegs and passenger footpeg adapters for free. Verified Paypal only for shipping and I can take cash for local pickup. If you need additional info please feel free to PM me.

Condition: New
Price: $400 shipped, $380 local pickup

Rearsets Type 2.5 - Black
SKU PEY095NT25A 00
Original Pricing $552.07
Link: VMC Store - Rearsets Type 2.5 (Kit)

Footpegs TOURING
SKU PGP02 00
Original Pricing $55.77
VMC Store - Footpegs TOURING

Passenger Footpegs Adapters
SKU PGA70 00
Original Pricing $41.71
VMC Store - Passenger Footpegs Adapters

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hmm, I got the 1.5 version to fit my bike with the carbon akra pipe. Wonder what’s different.

Bump for some nice rearsets, ValterMoto makes nice stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT-09
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmm, I got the 1.5 version to fit my bike with the carbon akra pipe. Wonder what’s different.

Bump for some nice rearsets, ValterMoto makes nice stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I'm looking at both and it seems like the 2.5 stretches farther back than the 1.5. The rear brake joint in the picture below was what was hitting the exhaust regardless of how I positioned the mounting point. Sadly I couldn't get it to fit properly without compromising the rear brakes. I kept searching around to see if others had similar issues and unfortunately it doesn't seem like anyone has tried out this combo. I ended up going with the Woodcraft rearsets which were designed with exhaust clearance in mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts