Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two textile jackets that are lightly used, in superior condition that don't fit me anymore. The cortech is 3xl and the shift is 2xl. These jackets fit me well when I was wearing 2xl sizes in my day to day clothes.

75 for one, 135 for both (plus some shipping)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have two textile jackets that are lightly used, in superior condition that don't fit me anymore. The cortech is 3xl and the shift is 2xl. These jackets fit me well when I was wearing 2xl sizes in my day to day clothes.

75 for one, 135 for both (plus some shipping)

Pm sent

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP! I'm moving and feeling very generous. I have this cortech jacket still. I am willing to GIVE it away. Just pay for shipping. I will even through in a mesh joe rocket jacket of approx. the same size. Otherwise they will probably go in the garbage... They are in great barely used shape, just no longer fit me. I am downsizing my living arrangements and moving over 1k miles, don't have space to lug it around..

·
Registered
80 Posts
BUMP! I'm moving and feeling very generous. I have this cortech jacket still. I am willing to GIVE it away. Just pay for shipping. I will even through in a mesh joe rocket jacket of approx. the same size. Otherwise they will probably go in the garbage... They are in great barely used shape, just no longer fit me. I am downsizing my living arrangements and moving over 1k miles, don't have space to lug it around..
Ill take it pm sent

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

You will need Plenty of MESH Jackets in FL, unless you're considering Not replacing the FZ09:(

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would keep it but it is not even close to fitting me. I will have to get a new one (an fz 9 and mesh jacket!)

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Give them to the DAV (Disabled American Veterans). They are a worthy cause and would probably pick up your stuff.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Give them to the DAV (Disabled American Veterans). They are a worthy cause and would probably pick up your stuff.
I do have some household stuff that would be perfect. Thanks for the reminder, I will definitely set up a pile on the side!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The VVA came today and picked up a porch full of stuff for donations. Thanks for the idea!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts