Not an FZ-09...but, like all good projects, this one is coming to a close in anticipation of the next one. You'd be hard pressed to find a better set up FZ-10 out there, and I'm going to miss this bike a lot. Maybe I'll pick one up for my personal use down the road.
This is a tall order, but posting the bike for sale in the as-is condition. More than likely, it'll get parted out to make the sale easier. But, IF you're in the market...have a look!
Title is clean, clear, and in-hand. No accidents, never down. Except for two tip overs which the Woodcraft crash protection absorbed. Mileage is creeping up as it's ridden. Approaching 11k miles. Lots of pictures in the links (below), on our Facebook and Instagram pages, etc. More can be provided upon request.
- Penske 8987 Shock
- GP Suspension 25 mm cartridge kit (Stoltec-tuned)
- Complete Second set of wheels - Carrozzeria
- Galfer Wave Rotors on the Carrorzzerias
- 520 chain conversion kit w/ 1+ chain link and SuperSprox front/rear lightweight sprockets
- Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Galfer 1375 Brake Pads
- R1 Nissin radial master cylinder retrofit
- ASV levers
- Woodcraft Frame Sliders
- Woodcraft Engine Protectors
- Woodcraft Axle Sliders
- Woodcraft Swingarm Spools
- Woodcraft Rearsets
- FT-ECU bike harness
- FT-ECU Autoblipper
- FT-ECU Active Tune
- Stoltec Custom Mapping
- R1 Titanium Header
- R1M Calipers
- R1 Shock linkage
- Yoshimura Fender Eliminator
- Custom LED Integrated Tail Light
- Vagabond top case rack
- Mirror Extenders
- Oxford Heated Grips
- Givi Windscreen
- RAM Mount
- Yamaha Comfort Seat
Road or track, this bike is a ripper!