Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Edited to make obo including shipping.

Brand new pair of SIDI ST Race boots Euro size 42. Asking for what I paid $250 / obo including shipping (negotiable). Looks like they are retailing between $330 and $360 right now. Located in Cleveland, Ohio

Sidi ST Race Boots | ChapMoto.com

Only worn around the house for an hour or two. I really, really like these boots and hate that they just don't fit my wide ass foot! I'm not sure if I'd ordered a size larger if they would have fit. They just pintch in the toebox and cause my toes to go numb.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Yes SIDI are for small feet been there ! Get Alpinestars or TCX they have a wider fit . And stay away from the Dianesse brand same fit as the SIDI ! SIDI is a great boot but it's a shame they do not make a wider version of their boots !

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes SIDI are for small feet been there ! Get Alpinestars or TCX they have a wider fit . And stay away from the Dianesse brand same fit as the SIDI ! SIDI is a great boot but it's a shame they do not make a wider version of their boots !
Yeah, I remember you saying something about this. I'll have to check out the A* and TCX ....I really wish I had a place that has these in stock that I could go try them on.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
3,336 Posts
....I really wish I had a place that has these in stock that I could go try them on.
This is what I hate about the Internet Era. Nobody stocks anything in stores any more! Everything you buy online these days is hit or miss, but the shipping companies sure are loving it, delivering your orders, then sending back your returns that didn’t fit, then delivering your replacement order, rinse and repeat.

I also have a wide foot, and I’ve rarely found anything that fit well. I have a set of TCX race boots that fit... okay... but still a little loose in the heel and tight in the foot. Like Abe said, forget Sidi or Dainese. Sidi is a fantastic brand, but the only Sidis I could ever get on my foot were my old Doha half-boots. They were that alcantara/suede type material, and they had enough “give” that they weren’t too bad. I went through a couple of pairs of those, but then they dropped them for a new model - the Duna, I think? Now I can’t try those on, because I no longer have a Sidi stocking dealer near me. And I don’t want to go through the hassle of the mail-order tango.

And now we don’t even have bike shows or races to go to, so I’m not sure what I’ll do next...

Anyway, I just realized I hijacked your For Sale thread, so...

Bump to the top! 😁

Reactions: Muc

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I bought them from an over seas supplier trying to get the color combo I wanted, so it didn't make sense to pay to return them. Another lesson learned, lol. Therefore, I'm pretty flexible on the sales price.... I'll take the hit for my poor choices and hopefully someone else will get a good deal on a nice pair of boots.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
I bought them from an over seas supplier trying to get the color combo I wanted, so it didn't make sense to pay to return them. Another lesson learned, lol. Therefore, I'm pretty flexible on the sales price.... I'll take the hit for my poor choices and hopefully someone else will get a good deal on a nice pair of boots.
I did the same with a pair of Dainese boots "could not get the color I wanted in the states"... sold them on Ebay at a loss ! And even on that note stated they are tight and referred them as a SIDI fit TIGHT and the buyer wanted to return them because " to Tight" but my sale said as is no returns !
But with that said the boots you are selling are great boots for someone with small feet !!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, I remember you saying something about this. I'll have to check out the A* and TCX ....I really wish I had a place that has these in stock that I could go try them on.
Come on down to Iron Pony in Columbus. They have a ton of Moto stuff you can try on. If you haven't been there before, it's an old K-mart store chuck full of many brands of bikes and gear. Good clearance sale prices too but usually for really odd sized stuff.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.