Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Scorpion All-In is a plain black traditional-style leather jacket with a relaxed fit using race-weight cowhide. It has very muted styling with the only graphic accents coming from an embroidered Scorpion logo across the chest and embroidered & subtly sublimated flames on the forearms. It comes with a full sleeve thermal liner. It does have two chest vents, but even with the vents wide open and liner out, it doesn't flow very much air. I would say use this for sub-80 degree weather only. It was only produced for one year before it was replaced in the lineup by the Recruit, which had better ventilation and a somewhat sportier look and fit to it (which was then replaced by the Assailant which was even sportier/more aggressive!). It is a size XXL and was worn for only one season before I lost so much weight that it was too big for me.

It was originally a $379.00 jacket and I bought it on closeout for a little less than $200. Worn only one season and even then only on cooler days. Looking to sell for $100 plus cost of shipping.

For fitting reference, I am 5'10." At the time I bought the jacket, I weighed about 285 lbs. At the time, it fit me fine with the liner removed but was uncomfortably tight/restrictive with the liner in. By the time I had gotten down to about 235 lbs, it felt too loose even with the liner in.

·
Registered
666 Posts
FWIW, that's the jacket I have, in silver. Got it for $130 on close out, and have been wearing almost every day for about 5 years. Not one stitch has let go, and has been an excellent jacket overall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts