Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! PLEASE DELETE. SC Project CR-T 3-1 Full System Exhaust in Chicago, IL

EXHAUST IS SOLD! MODS PLEASE DELETE THE THREAD.

Hey guys, I have the SC Project CR-T 3-1 Full System with carbon fiber can, perfect condition with less than 3k miles. This thing looks and sounds fantastic. Unfortunately I mainly ride around the city and it is just too loud, it's a shame because in my opinion there is no better looking or sounding pipe.

Price brand new is $1050 shipped, I will ship for $800 or $750 if you want to pick it up (located downtown Chicago, IL).

https://www.motovationusa.com/yamaha-fz09-mt09-crt-exhaust-sc-project.html

I will happily send more picture if needed. Plenty of YouTube videos to hear the sound, but no video comes close to giving this exhaust the justice it deserves.

Feel free to PM me here or text [708-289-three three two six]

Thanks, Bart.

Here is an actual picture of the exhaust on my bike as it sits now:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Good price ! Good luck on the sale... I tell everyone that this unit is VERY loud but I guess some just have to see for themselves ! Got it on mine and love it !!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Classified posting rules: always post picture of actual item for sale. thanks -
Yep, that picture is of the actual unit on my bike as it sits. thanks

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good price ! Good luck on the sale... I tell everyone that this unit is VERY loud but I guess some just have to see for themselves ! Got it on mine and love it !!
Thanks! Yea I'm surprised no one has been seriously interested yet. Oh well, I love the sound and am in no rush.

Reactions: abe57

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price drop, $800 shipped or $750 pickup.

Price will not go lower, there is nothing wrong with the exhaust and for less than that I will just keep it (retail over $1050). Lots of people commenting it's a good deal but already have pipes. Best sounding exhaust for the FZ09, it will not disappoint.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Is it just me? I see no pictures of the bike in the first post

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is it just me? I see no pictures of the bike in the first post
On my screen there is a link to a website with info on the exhaust and I embedded a picture of the exhaust as it looks on my bike, I can see it in this post. Are others having trouble seeing it? Shouldn't have to click any links to see it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey guys, I have the SC Project CR-T 3-1 Full System with carbon fiber can, perfect condition with less than 3k miles. This thing looks and sounds fantastic. Unfortunately I mainly ride around the city and it is just too loud, it's a shame because in my opinion there is no better looking or sounding pipe.

Price brand new is $1050 shipped, I will ship for $800 or $750 if you want to pick it up (located downtown Chicago, IL).

https://www.motovationusa.com/yamaha-fz09-mt09-crt-exhaust-sc-project.html

I will happily send more picture if needed. Plenty of YouTube videos to hear the sound, but no video comes close to giving this exhaust the justice it deserves.

Feel free to PM me here or text [708-289-three three two six]

Thanks, Bart.

Here is an actual picture of the exhaust on my bike as it sits now:

[*IMG]http://www.fz09.org/forum/members/7852-albums461-picture30460.jpg[*/IMG]
[*IMG]http://www.fz09.org/forum/members/7852-albums461-picture30343.jpg[*/IMG]
I added stars to prevent the embedding, the pictures are clearly linked there. However pictures are not showing up for me either, and when I go to your profile to look at your albums it shows they are empty. Is your album set to private?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
His link works for me ...here are pics of mine if that helps you guys...
Thanks for the pics abe57, appreciate it. As for the privacy settings, I'll look into it. Never had this problem before on other forums. Sorry guys!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'd jump all over that, but the size of that muffler tells me this is brutally loud. I want louder, but not obnoxious.
Yea it is def closer to the obnoxious side but I've heard louder bikes for sure. I wouldn't be selling it if it weren't for the fact I live in downtown Chicago and ride around here so it sounds extra loud bouncing between the buildings.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I added stars to prevent the embedding, the pictures are clearly linked there. However pictures are not showing up for me either, and when I go to your profile to look at your albums it shows they are empty. Is your album set to private?
Yes it was set to private, hopefully that solved the problem. Thanks for looking out!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts