Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am planning on selling my PC5 so I can get a specific tune instead. It works perfectly. It will need a new set of velcro which you can buy cheap from just about anywhere. I also can't find the cd but you can download everything for free off the PC website, and I unfortunately do not have the usb cable supplied, but the good thing is its a micro usb cable which almost all anroid phones and a lot of new tech items come with. Other than that the unit is in great condition.

I will also consider trades for certain body parts. Like a tail light, a rear seat cowl, maybe a more comfortable seat also, doubt anyone would have this but a skid plate would be nice as well. I have been eyeing up the rizoma rear tail light and would definitely trade this for one of those and some cash to go with it.
I am located in Eastern, CT basically on the border of Rhode Island

I bought the unit for 380, and revilla sells them for 340 I was looking for maybe around 280 OBO

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Please post a location in your ad.....as per the forum posting rules. Thanks.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Everyone is typically going the flash route since its cheaper and eliminates the need for a PC unless your gonna be doing
a lot of adjustments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts