Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!

Hey guys, putting the FZ up for sale. Don't need to sell, but I have no time to ride it and hate seeing it sit in the garage. Already sold the ski a few weeks ago, now the rest of them :sad7:

Bike is absolutely mint, showroom new. 479miles!!!! Few upgrades; Arrow full exhaust, EJK EFI controller, Rizoma LED taillight, RhinoMoto bar ends, Cycle Gear folding bar end mirror and LED short arrow signals, DIY aluminum fender eliminator, stainless helmet hooks under seat. Would be better off selling the after market parts separate but I just don't have the time.

Changed oil to Valvoline NON synthetic at 200mi and was planning filter and synthetic change at 600mi. Also has the headlight sub-harness recall done and will have the '15 ECU update next week.

Have about $9,600 invested, hope someone gets to enjoy it more than I have. NEW PRICE $7,500, title in hand.

Walk around/sound clip video;

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Wow beautiful bike and super low miles! GLWS!

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Sorry to hear that, GLWS.....it's a very nice bike for sure!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I love the bike, if it doesn't sell it won't hurt my feelings any! Sad truth is that I have so much going on in my life, I prob won't have time for her for about a year from now. Was a hasty purchase and not regretted, but not great timing. Would rather see someone else enjoy it than it collect dust in the garage.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hey strubby ..I would love to take it off your hands now but im overseas and when I return the end of this month I may have tooo many things to do to catch up and also a bunch to prepare for my own 09...love your color the best and the price is sooooo sweet.....ughhh!.....so close yet so far...Jerry:confused:....just maybe

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I've got several who want to buy it as soon as they get a few things straightened out but... Actually had a chance to ride it today. Went down to the office (didn't have to bring anything other than myself for once), then rode over to the beach to get a bite to eat, and took the long way home. Now I am REALLY second guessing selling her :confused:

This bike is a lot of fun to ride solo! (normally the g/f is on the back) Decisions, decisions...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Update: Buyer for this weekend had to hold of because of funds. THANK GOD. Put another 100mi on her the last few days and I am in love all over again.

BIKE IS CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE!!

Time for Power Commander, Seat Concepts seat, and ECU flash. Looks like you guys are gonna have to put up with me for a while!

Reactions: hadelj

·
Registered
11 Posts
Update: Buyer for this weekend had to hold of because of funds. THANK GOD. Put another 100mi on her the last few days and I am in love all over again.

BIKE IS CURRENTLY NOT FOR SALE!!

Time for Power Commander, Seat Concepts seat, and ECU flash. Looks like you guys are gonna have to put up with me for a while!
Glad to hear it. It would have been a shame to sell with less than 300 miles. I've had my bike for 2 weeks now and put over 1000 miles on it. I have the seat concepts seat and have done 2 rides over 300 miles. You're gonna love it

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I just bought a toy hauler for our favorite hobby, the UTV, so the bike is really for sale this time. I backed out last time but will actually let it go this time. New stuff; EJK EFI full controller, stainless helmet hooks, headlight sub-harness recall done and '15 ECU update next week. First person with $7,500 takes it. YES, 473mi in first post is correct.

·
Registered
857 Posts
50% of the population have it. 50% of the population want it , so what is the problem? Supply and demand!

What kind of toy hauler, carries *****? I want one. ,maybe too, no too old., One is good.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
I might be interested. Please contact me.
Hey STKEY...........the original poster, the guy with the bike for sale hasn't been on the forum since like Jan 28th, so I'm sure he hasn't seen you post about being interested. Hang in there, and maybe he'll log in and see your post soon.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I might be interested. Please contact me.
PM sent. Bike is still available, same mileage. Been traveling for work and just don't ride the poor thing :(

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump. Priced reduced to $7,000 firm if sold this week before I get back on the road for work again. Can't beat to price, mileage or condition of this bike.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts