Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
hey guys, looking to upgrade to a full exhaust, so its time to part with the M4 pipe. I'm looking to sell the whole assembly, header and all. 300 plus shipping, would prefer pick up. no dings, dents or scratches. message me for pics.

thanks, scott

edit: to sweeten the deal, Ill even install it if you're local.
Ah man, soo stinkin tempting....

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Reactions: beck and cthouse

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Maybe this is one of those times where I just do it, and act like nothings changed when my wife gets home. LOL. "Louder? I don't think it's any louder, honey"
LOL, My girl gave up on me....she just shakes her head now...It all started after there was no more room in the garage for her car ...since buying the FZ, I now have 2 street bikes, a dirt bike and 2 quads.......she finally just caved in and stopped asking questions .:)

Reactions: cthouse

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
LOL, My girl gave up on me....she just shakes her head now...It all started after there was no more room in the garage for her car ...since buying the FZ, I now have 2 street bikes, a dirt bike and 2 quads.......she finally just caved in and stopped asking questions .:)

What's the other Street Bike....???

·
Registered
369 Posts
I was just saying to the Mrs. that the suspension was first on the to do list, but a deal is a deal. Savings can be applied to the suspension fund. Lower overall mod expense.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
that's called dollar cost averaging - you're basically getting the exhaust for free when you think about it.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
What's the other Street Bike....???
A Sportster thats always evolving
DSC_0017.jpg DSC_0169.jpg Turb.jpg

and its currently looking different, but I have no pics since its last metamorphosis was just last week

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Come on House! If you don't take it I might ride up there and take that free install. :)

Reactions: giebsfz and cthouse

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Lol I have been in contact since last night. Going up tomorrow for the purchase!
Good man. Mother taught me at a very young age that, "cash is the height of good taste.":cool:

Reactions: cthouse

·
Registered
34 Posts
Damn man, Not trying to thread jack, but I traded my 08 Nightster in for the FZ. I don't regret it, but I had a love/hate relationship with the sporty.
I vote for a build thread on that boosted 1200!

And buy the exhaust dammit! Get yourself a ZX6R shock for 30-50 bucks on ebay, and some fork springs and you're basically set... :cool:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Damn man, Not trying to thread jack, but I traded my 08 Nightster in for the FZ. I don't regret it, but I had a love/hate relationship with the sporty.
I vote for a build thread on that boosted 1200!

And buy the exhaust dammit! Get yourself a ZX6R shock for 30-50 bucks on ebay, and some fork springs and you're basically set... :cool:
I have been keeping an eye out for ZX6RR shock. Those are sparse...

I second the thread vote, I want to see more!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts