Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this taillight a few months ago. I was actually the first to get the plug and play from Dakapa Engineering, aka Lupus Lights. It is a very nice piece and thank you so much Niner for doing this for the FZ09 community!!! But I am extremely particular about lights on my motorcycles and went with a Custom LED integrated taillight. Anyway, the taillight has about 500 miles of use on it. Mint condition and in perfect working order. $75 + shipping and it's yours.

Attachments

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
429 Posts
out of curiosity, what feature did you not like about the lupus light?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not that I did not like it. I wanted a little more brightness. I very rarely ride at night and wanted more visibility during the day.

·
Registered
539 Posts
-pm'd

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SOLD! Thanks Magilke441!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Received today, came in Custom LED packaging and had me worried for a bit that I got your new one haha.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha! Sorry but the Custom LED was on my bike 3 seconds after taking off the Lupus Lights tail! It was the best box to ship it in and the only one I had. Hope you enjoy the new integrated tail! Thanks again!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Haha yea it's awesome! I'll post some a vid in a few hours of what I did. Combined this integrated tail light with some Tripage LED pegs and some Light ted Front turn signal/Running light.

Reactions: tripage and Niner

·
Registered
539 Posts
Here ya go

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks good man! Now that I have a Custom LED tail, I have no need for any other signal lights. I have a few friends that I ride with and when they are behind me and I hit the signals or brakes they all tell me the lights are blinding bright! LOL. But I like the Tripage concept a lot!!! Looks very clean and definitely a much needed safety upgrade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts