1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Y are you selling it?

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I think $9K is too much, however sweet the bike looks, practically new is not new...and you never get your money back from your mods. 75-80% of invested value I think is reasonable...so that would be $7500-$8000

this is just my humble opinion

·
Registered
555 Posts
Has any ECU work been done to reflect the full exhaust install?

Also, how are you justifying 1200 less without the exhaust when the exhaust costs just a tad over 700???

PARTS :: SPORT :: EXHAUST :: AKRAPOVIC :: Yamaha :: FZ-09 :: Akrapovic Racing Exhaust Carbon Yamaha FZ-09 2014
Great first post. :rolleyes:

Number 1..........you have linked a different exhaust version than the one on this bike, and the prices are different. $1200 is near on the money. The one you have linked is the carbon version.

Number 2..........what does it matter if he wants to drop the price $1200 or $2000 or $5000?

Good luck with the sale EPC.

·
Registered
300 Posts
I think $9K is too much, however sweet the bike looks, practically new is not new...and you never get your money back from your mods. 75-80% of invested value I think is reasonable...so that would be $7500-$8000

this is just my humble opinion
Why are you crapping on someone else's for sale thread? Would you like someone to tell interested parties that your bike isn't worth what you're asking? Why would the "moderators" let this post stay?

It's his bike, he can ask what he want's for it. If I didn't buy a brand new one last October, I'd love to have this, looks badass, and already has lots of mods.

Good luck with the sale and your next bike.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Honda Grom..........:rolleyes:

Reactions: Niner and v2Bob
1 - 16 of 16 Posts