1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll take it. sending you a PM

·
Registered
143 Posts
Interested but concerned about the fogging after use. Where would you put the desiccant packet?
Previously, Chad had mentioned that he puts a desiccant (silica) packet in all his retrofits. I don't recall if that was on the forum or in an email/PM to me. Apparently, sometimes ONE packet is not enough though. My headlight has moisture in it as well. Chad sent me a second desiccant (silica) packet to put in. The desiccant (silica) packet goes inside the housing on top of the projector. Take off the rubber boot on the back and put it up there. When I did that, I found a silica packet already up in that spot. And, yes, adding a second packet HELPED but wasn't a total cure. I'm especially curious as to what I will see when the weather gets colder.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Previously, Chad had mentioned that he puts a desiccant (silica) packet in all his retrofits. I don't recall if that was on the forum or in an email/PM to me. Apparently, sometimes ONE packet is not enough though. My headlight has moisture in it as well. Chad sent me a second desiccant (silica) packet to put in. The desiccant (silica) packet goes inside the housing on top of the projector. Take off the rubber boot on the back and put it up there. When I did that, I found a silica packet already up in that spot. And, yes, adding a second packet HELPED but wasn't a total cure. I'm especially curious as to what I will see when the weather gets colder.

The air is really dry here in the N/E when its cold so hopefully there will be no condensation when the weather gets colder.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts