Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Front and rear Galfers for sale. Did not get them through the group buy on this forum and have no need for them. Not used, still in packaging. I will pay for shipping to the 48 from Seattle. $570 total, or any reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks for looking. PM me with questions. Happy to answer. Cheers, G.

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really put these up for sale hoping someone who missed the group buy would get a second chance. One more week and then I'm just going to put them on my bike so they're not wasted. Totally unnecessary add on, so they really only appeal to a small minority, and I'm completely aware. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
these rotors are designed so that the disks can expand under heat more efficiently, cool faster and reduce rotating mass.

Most riders buy these for looks and can't actually feel the performance gains, but the gains are there.

I would buy them myself, but I already have complete brake package I'm putting together.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeez you're everywhere. Yeah, they're really for trickin' out the bike, or track time. I may end up putting these on just for fun. Again, just wanted to offer them up to someone who missed out. Gotta clean out my basement workspace...it goes on the bike, or it just goes!

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still hoping someone wants these babies. Any offers accepted, shipping negotiated, just want to make space. I'd take $500 just to move them out. Cheers, G.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Man, if I didn't need a new Arai I'd love to get these. Awesome rotors! Good luck with the sale.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts