·
Registered
406 Posts
$110 shipped
I'll go 50$ And I'll pay shipping .
New on eBay for 108$
-25% for being used
-25% for condition
If you compare apples to apples, you both have the same price. You are willing to do 50% of the ebay price. The mirrors sell for around $100 on Ebay EACH.

Unless you are interested in purchasing the item, stay out of the threads. Read the classified posting rules.......Moderator

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you compare apples to apples, you both have the same price. You are willing to do 50% of the ebay price. The mirrors sell for around $100 on Ebay EACH. ;)
Haha thanks 24v.

Since it is only the one mirror that was scratched, $25 is essentially what I was selling it for. The other is in used condition with no defects. So if you factor the "25%" used, that's $75. I think $110 shipped is pretty fair.

Plus they come with the bar end adapters...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Oh damn ! My bad I was thinking they were 108$ a pair. My bad
To much for me , looking to put mirrors were the front blinkers mount . 100$ is a little much being that I'm not sure if I'll even like it.
Thanks though .

Unless YOU are interested in purchasing these items, stay out of the thread. Read the classified posting rules.........Moderator

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey whistle, I've been looking for a set of these. Are there any issues with the joints/hinges or adjustability? ie staying in their set position?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Cran,

Not at all. They are very robust and well made mirrors. They still stay in the position you set them at. The only issue are the scrapes. You could even sharpie them or something to cover the silver.

Hey whistle, I've been looking for a set of these. Are there any issues with the joints/hinges or adjustability? ie staying in their set position?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts