Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow members
Selling an 02 Honda CBR954RR for $4500 22xxx k miles clean title maturely owned and maintained
Current registration expires March 2016
List of mods and recent maintaince items
1- New oil and filter
2- K&N air filter
3- Vortex sprockets front and rear
4- HID high beams
5- Fender eliminator kit
6- LED turn signals
7- New brake pads front and rear
8- Brake fluid flushed with new DOT4 Repsol brake fluid
9- New fork seals and oil
10- registered till march 2016
11- valve adjustment at 18k miles.
12 - Brand new fairings and rear cowl and original seat.
13- full micron exhaust.
14- custom paint tank and custom paint OEM fairings. The OEM Honda fairings "not shown"are available and included in this sale if you would like to pick them up. They look like how the tank is painted.

Well taken care of and tired are 90% rear and 75% front.

Never been down or stunted and been taken care of since I bought it.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
the 954's are a great effing bike.
I rode one when they released them in Aus at the bladeblast ($50 for 2 track sessions on your own bike and one on the new blade to show why yours is rubbish, and you should buy a blade).
It was the most effortless bike id ever ridden at that stage, turn 2 peg down on someone elses bike, 30 seconds after jumping on.
I wasn't looking to buy, but i liked it so much i conviced a mate a few years later to buy one as his first big bike after getting off his provisional licence (250cc limit).
He still has the 954 almost 10 years later, it was apparently a good idea....
they are a great bike, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Keef, I really really love that bike more than any other liter bike I've riden except the S1000rr. If I wasn't in need of money and my back problems aren't a factor of me not riding clip ons for long trips, I would def keep it, and 13 years after; this bike still as solid as brand new. I wish the new owner come up soon and he won't regret spending his money to buy this beautiful well taken care of machine.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I bought mine new when they came out in 2002, and kept it until I bought the FZ in 2013. I never kept a bike more than four years up until that one. I would tell people that it was the only bike that I ever owned that I could not outride, so there was no reason to buy a new one. Age caught up with me, so the FZ was the logical choice.
20130814_180508.jpg

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
there you go, peeps.
two glowing reviews of this particular model. Buy it, or tell your friends to buy it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump for a price drop $4000. This bike is amazing and you won't spend a penny. I just need money at the moment or else I won't sell it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts