Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Brand New Parts (Stoltec shocks, Spiegler lines, Seat Concepts, T-Rex, & more)

I've been holding on to these while hoping to acquire another FZ-09, but with the ex moving out of state I have the kids full-time now, and my roommate moved out... //ENDSOBSTORY

As Robert Deniro's character Sam says in Ronin to Jean Reno's character Vincent, "My friend, I need the money."

Everything is listed for less than I paid, and less than retail :)

Free shipping assumes United States, coming from Dayton, Ohio. If elsewhere, let me know, we'll work it out.

I'll take payment via money order/paypal, no personal checks. If you have issues with that, and wish to make a purchase, please let me know, I'll work with you.

Here's what I've got, all of it is brand new, only taken out of the package for photos:

1. Stoltec Single Clicker (8900E Single Adjustable) still wrapped for shipping -- SOLD
2. Stoltec Linear Rate Fork Springs (Spring Rate 0.90) still wrapped for shipping -- SOLD
3. Tech Specs Snake Skin Tank Grips, sides and Center, with sample keychain -- SOLD
4. Zeta Armor Hand Guards with Amber LED blinkers -- $120 shipped
5. Keeping the supabrake for my current bike.
6. OEM Style Wire Harness Connectors -- SOLD
7. LED Flasher Relay -- $10 shipped
8. LED flush-mount blinkers (see photo) -- SOLD
9. Spiegler FZ09 Smoke/Gold Stainless Steel Brake lines (Front & Rear, 2 line parallel) -- SOLD
10. MT090-2B Male & Female Connectors 3 pair (specs) -- SOLD
11. Seat Concepts Seat Black with orange stitching, cover/foam only, no pan -- SOLD
12. Lupus Lights LL001 FZ09 Integrated Tail Light - $150 shipped
13. T-Rex protection kit - SOLD

Images, In order, click for full size:

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Sorry to hear it. Unfortunately, I just received the stuff that would have worked for my wife's 2016 bike that I needed or I would have surely hit you up. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I'll take 1-set of the connectors if your willing to split them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
619 Posts
What's the spring rate on the rear shock?

·
Registered
990 Posts
check your PM
Since you have the Tech-Spec for someone else... and offer on the T-Rex was declined until you have a better offer... I will pass on just the flush blinkers.

·
Registered
990 Posts
That's what Harsay was asking for, essentially, so he has dibs if I decide to do that. I'd prefer to keep it together.
Actually more interested in the case guards... Just don't need the large pucks between the engine mount bolts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Those brake lines are tempting. Paycheck comes in tomorrow. Will check funds for that and possibly integrated tail light.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts