Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2019 Yamaha MT09 - motorcycles/scooters - by owner - vehicle...

Selling my Blue 2019 MT09!
Don't miss out of this deal!!
Bought it 6 months ago and only put 6,474 miles on it.
$7500 as is, or $7000 if I put the stock parts back on.
Currently not parting anything out and not interested in trades.
Oil and Filter changes done at 300mi, 600mi, 1000mi, 3000mi, and 6000mi with Amsoil 10w-40 and Amsoil filters.
MUCH more information provided in the link above and many goodies included!
Thanks for checking it out!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have you done any intake modifications or had the ECU reflashed? I am interested in your bike, I live on long island, NY and can pick it up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you done any intake modifications or had the ECU reflashed? I am interested in your bike, I live on long island, NY and can pick it up.
No intake mods or ECU flashing. Only the Graves exhaust as far as "performance."
It's still under warranty and I used it primarily for commuting, so no messing with anything that could affect reliability.
Message me with any other questions you may have, when you'd like to meet, etc.
I am usually more available Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays. Other days depend on work.

Also paying cash at a secure location is not a problem. I would have to see a clear title before paying.
Agreed and Magnolia Police Department would be preferred. We can discuss and exchange safely indoors. Everything, including the lot is monitored.

FYI, I also have a new and unmounted set of Bridgestone S22's and a Saddlemen Gripper V2 Seat that I can add for $500. I originally was including them with everything else for $8000 but took them off to bring the bike price down to $7500. The seat alone is about $400 and the tires were $220.

If not I will sell those 2 items separately first come first serve.

PM me when you can and thank you for checking out the post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts