Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale - 2017 FZ09 - $6,500- 17,000 miles, never dropped or damaged, always garaged, no issues, runs like new and maintenance is current. Second generation model includes upgrades from Yamaha: 3 power modes, Anti-lock brakes, Traction Control, fully adjustable front forks, LED headlights.

Single adult owner over age 50. I have installed add-ons to address FZ09 weaknesses. These include Vcyclenut tune and G2 Throttle Tamer to smooth out throttle response, Sargent seat for more comfort, KTech Razor R rear shock improves suspension, two windscreens (fly and tall), Kaoko throttle lock, and a quick shifter. Ready to ride and needs nothing. Title in hand.

Add-ons:

VCyclenut tune (smooths out throttle, reduces fan start temps, no decrease in fuel mileage)
KTech Razor R rear shock
Sargent seat
Madstad windscreens (tinted Fly and 16" clear screen, easy swap no tools needed)
Yamaha OEM optional quick shifter
LED Blinkers with forward facing always on function
G2 Throttle Tamer
Kaoko throttle lock
Motul 7100 full synthetic used for all oil changes
Tail tidy
RAM ball installed for phone mount (phone mount not included)
Motogadget m.View Blade Glassless Bar End Mirror
Michelin Road 5 tires

Have all stock components if wanted

Bursig like "knock-off" lift / roll stand shown not included but available for an additional $200

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
2,319 Posts
That's a sweet deal with all the right stuff. What spring rates/rider weight is it set for?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I believe it's a 95N/m spring rate. I've been as high as 170lbs with gear and it works well for me at that weight and lower. Probably would work well up to 180 or 190 maybe?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe it's a 95N/m spring rate. I've been as high as 170lbs with gear and it works well for me at that weight and lower. Probably would work well up to 180 or 190 maybe?
Found the invoice from July 2018 - confirmed it's a 95N/m spring. Invoice says good for 180 lbs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
You Sor created a masterpiece of artwork. Anyone who gets bike will be enjoying the pennies they spent. GLWS.

So I’ll ask about the elephant in the room...next bike? 🙂
If you decide to part with the K Tek Shock send me a pm.... Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What stand is that?
It's a knock-off Bursig stand I bought on eBay. It uses the Bursig adapter plates to fit many bikes. Lifts the FZ-09 easily and I can roll it around in the garage or into and out of the garage. It securely holds the bike up with both wheels removed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts