Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2015 Yamaha FZ-09 by original adult owner (over 50) in Western NY for $4600

Hello, up for sale is a 2015 Yamaha Fz 09 in matte silver color and black wheels in very good condition. I am the original adult owner (over 50) and I purchased the bike brand new in 2015 and it now has about 17.5k miles. I have the title in my possession and it is clear with no lien, and I have the original bill of sale and manual too. The bike has never been in an accident nor has it ever fallen over, and it had regular oil changes with synthetic oil. The bike is mostly stock but has upgraded rear suspension (adjustable for preload, rebound, low & high speed compression), 10wt fork oil in front suspension, Puig windscreen, shorter control levers (originals included as well), extra seat padding, Garmin GPS, and newer sprockets (+1 front, -2 rear) and chain, battery, and brakes. You can have my Bell full face helmet (size medium) if you would like too. The bike runs great and handles much better with the upgraded suspension. I am only selling it due to moving overseas later this year. I am asking $4600 and the bike is currently located in Buffalo, NY. Thank you for looking.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts