1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD

2014 Yamaha FZ-09
Located near St. Paul, Minnesota.

Excellent condition. Bike runs perfect, never been down. Mostly used for commuting.
The one blemish on the bike is a light scuff on the rear rim from the tire being changed.

7,xxx miles
Yoshimura R-77 Full Exhaust
DynoJet Power Commander 5
Yamaha windscreen
Yoshimura fender eliminator
OES frame and front axle sliders
Rear stand pins

SOLD

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The rear was replaced with a Bridgestone Battleaxe and has good tread on it. The front is starting to get a bit worn. I was planning on replacing it next season. I can grab pics if you would like me to.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Still considering everything. Will let you know. Main thing is I'm in Utah and would probably fly out and then ride home. I did that in 2008. In fact, it was for my Suzuki M109R from a dealership right outside of Minneapolis so maybe it's time for a repeat ;-) Thanks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still considering everything. Will let you know. Main thing is I'm in Utah and would probably fly out and then ride home. I did that in 2008. In fact, it was for my Suzuki M109R from a dealership right outside of Minneapolis so maybe it's time for a repeat ;-) Thanks.
If that's the case I would be happy to pick you up from the airport, I don't live to far from it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump. Need to make room in the garage, I don't want to store this over the winter.
Bike now has a little over 7K miles on it and is now parked.
Make me an offer, worst I can say is no.
*Willing to meet as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts