Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1. I have two pairs of Draggin Jeans, Slim Fit, Size - 30 x 32, Color - Vintage Blue
2. Condition: Like new. Each pair worn once and washed twice (once when new and once after worn.)
3. $160 for both pairs includes shipping to lower 48 states.
4. Location of the item: Henderson, NV

From their website:
The Slim Fit Draggin’® Jeans have a straight leg boot cut with the traditional five pocket design. We also incorporate the change pocket on the left side for ease of use on your bike. We use 14.5 ounce denim and a protective lining made with 13.5 ounce DuPont™ KEVLAR® fiber. The protective lining extends from just below the belt loops to, well, just below your ass. It extends vertically from hip seam to hip seam. We cover your knees as well with protection that wraps around to cover the front and outside of the knee and shin. Each pair of Draggin’® Jeans is handmade in the USA! They are pre-washed and pre-shrunk. We cut our jeans true to size, so we recommend measuring a pair of your own jeans to get the right fit.

For full disclosure. They fit a bit tight around the knee. Just looking to cover the cost of one more pair of their Classic Fit.

PM if interested. Paypal only.

SlimFitEdit__86765.1405411866.451.416.jpg

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Apparently this is the first opportunity someone on this forum will actually have to get into your pants.....verification Not required.:cool:

Reactions: beck

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Apparently this is the first opportunity someone on this forum will actually have to get into your pants.....verification Not required.:cool:
i was trying to think of a good skinny jeans joke earlier - but you win.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
i was trying to think of a good skinny jeans joke earlier - but you win.

The fact that they're Slim Fit and tight around the waist will undoubtedly make getting even a hand in there almost impossible.:p

Reactions: Lateralus

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Would they be worth more if I signed Justin Beeber's name on them?

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
^^^^

+ 1,000,000,000

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i just went back through this and had to laugh - glad you sold them Lateralus

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.