Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know this has been covered, and i apologize... Could not find it in previous threads, i just need to know which wires are which on these... Hooking up led turn signals.. Gonna just crimp onto old connections.

image.jpg

Just need to know whoch wire is ground and whoch is blinker on both.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I don't remember off hand, but if you have a multimeter or a test light it only takes a second to find out.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
get a multimeter and figure it out. If you are digging into the wiring you should have a multimeter ($5 at harbor freight or walmart) anyway.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
get a multimeter and figure it out. If you are digging into the wiring you should have a multimeter ($5 at harbor freight or walmart) anyway.
Why even comment on this thread?... You contributed nothing, if i had a multimeter on hand i would not have asked, and im sure harbor freight has a great price, this thread Was aimed towards guys like jc, who had the info on hand and didnt mind sharing it. You could have easily just bipassed this and read something that interested you.

And this was in no way directed yowards you Bmcel.. I appreciate your response as well

1 - 6 of 6 Posts