Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The forum is pretty slow today.... everybody must be working hard. I know what can't be true! Everybody must be out riding. It's a beautiful day outside and I'm stuck at work clock watching. I'm outta here in 50 minutes! My FZ has been patiently waiting outside all day. Soon I'll go lay down some rubber! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I had surgery last week and am at home for 2 weeks recovery.

Been a good boy so far but I think I am gonna through a leg over the FZ in a couple of minutes.

Yes doctor I faithfully followed all your instructions. Did not lift over 20 pounds and only used half throttle on my bike

I would call that exercising good restraint.:cool:

·
Registered
411 Posts
to make things worse, the local dealership is giving demo rides on the 2015 Indian bikes today, and they drive right in front of my place of work. so all day I get to watch other people out enjoying this beautiful weather!

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Once you braap, the fun don't stop! Well, until Monday anyway.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I avoided posting about this before now because I did not want to encourage disobeying your doctor's instructions, but I know if it was me, there is no way I would stay off the bike for a month. That said, I should add that it's incredibly easy to re-injure a half healed injury; I did that twice.

·
Registered
246 Posts
If I could swing my leg over my seat I'd be riding...the doctor says no weight on my leg, so I could get away with it if I could get my leg over the seat.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I just had Lasik yesterday... I could ride, but I'm still sensitive to light and pressure, also I sent my ECU off to vcyclenut so I wouldn't be tempted. I thought this would be perfect timing. Too bad its been 75 degrees and sunny all week...

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
I just had Lasik yesterday...
Congrats! It's well worth it, especially if you used to wear contacts. I'm guessing it was actual Lasik and not PRK if you're thinking you could ride after a day. I did PRK (a lot more pain but no loss of integrity of your eye) and it felt like sand was being ground into my eyes for a week.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I rode to work Wed and Thur but I left it home yesterday and it hailed. Good thing I watch the weather. I found a good route without too much traffic and 55 mph most of the way. Still trying to break in my Alpinestars, they are a little stiff.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I rode to work Wed and Thur but I left it home yesterday and it hailed. Good thing I watch the weather. I found a good route without too much traffic and 55 mph most of the way. Still trying to break in my Alpinestars, they are a little stiff.
Which AStars did you get???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts