Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went for a ride up at south mountain last Friday had some fun rode down once with some random guy and his girlfriend i met up top , and my buddy on his yzf600r he just got it a week ago so hes still learing has been riding dirt for along time now i told him to stop crossing those double yellows all the time at the end to i dont like that stuff. weather that day was awesome not to hot and not to cold. its kind of long so no feelings hurt if the whole thing is not watched :p

·
Registered
45 Posts
I like the mount, gives a sense of lean angle. Cool vid and nice roads!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wish I had some more nice twisty slow speed roads around. Seems like you have a lot of sight distance there too.
ya i love going up there when i actually get up off my bike you can see all of phoenix all the way around and the curve of the earth its pretty cool :)

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Wish I had some more nice twisty slow speed roads around. Seems like you have a lot of sight distance there too.
Bacon, I promise I will take you on my routes. Look up Tennessee Baby Dragon motorcycling on Google for a fun new route to Land Between the Lakes.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Bacon, I promise I will take you on my routes. Look up Tennessee Baby Dragon motorcycling on Google for a fun new route to Land Between the Lakes.
Works for me! I keep meaning to make it out there but I've not had a free weekend with enough time for over a month and I've been traveling like crazy for work during the week.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Quote Originally Posted by DNFDOUG View Post
Once my bike is back I may have to run south for a weekend. My gf is at LBL right now
I could be tempted to meet up with a group down there. Not that far away and is on my to do list.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WOW! If there was a road like that in Houston, I could charge admission.
if this was a non public road you could pay to get ride bikes on it i would pay it would be so much fun with no speed laws and no traffic haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts