Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Congrats, Jem!
Hmm, odd, it's sunny and 70* just up the road in Glens Falls. NOT!!!
Spring cometh!

Reactions: Thantos

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. The only mods at the moment will be spools for the future rear stand and a hair dryer for the stickers. Start small!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Just got back from 4 days of R&R in West Palm Beach. Mid 70's every day, no rain and clear skies. Spent the last day at the beach with 75 degree ocean water. Today back home and woke up to 29 degrees. Just couldn't bear the thought of riding the FZ into work today. Staying home today and cranked the thermostat up to 72 degrees and dreaming of being back on vacation.

·
Super Moderator
4,451 Posts
If you think you are happy now...just wait until you crack that throttle open on a warm spring day.
Welcome.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Why I oughta...well maybe not, I might pull something...
Conrats on your new bike! Just read this forum for about 1/2 hour everyday and you will not be able to keep yourself from thinking "Oh Yeah, I definitely need that, and and one of those too!" It's fun and great winter entertainment. Spring is coming (somewhere)!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Conrats on your new bike! Just read this forum for about 1/2 hour everyday and you will not be able to keep yourself from thinking "Oh Yeah, I definitely need that, and and one of those too!" It's fun and great winter entertainment. Spring is coming (somewhere)!
Ditto! It's troubling... so much to read... so much to consider tweaking... too little money. :)

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Jem I see you have a keen eye for color as do I.

Good thing you got one before all the red ones disappear.

Yamaha dropped the ball when the dropped the red for 2015.

Think I will call my Union rep and then complain to Al Gore.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Jem I see you have a keen eye for color as do I.

Good thing you got one before all the red ones disappear.

Yamaha dropped the ball when the dropped the red for 2015.

Think I will call my Union rep and then complain to Al Gore.

According to Gore, the Rapid Red and Blazing Orange were contributing to Global Warming and rising sea levels-thus they had to be eliminated. They were also thwarting his continuing efforts to track down ManBearPig....

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Hey hey hey! Al Gore invented the internet - if he doesn't like Rapid Red - he doesn't like it - END OF DEBATE.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Congrats on your new ride!!

Wishing you many happy miles together :D

Btw: as for the mods, you can kiss your wallet goodbye ;)

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts