Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everybody,

I'm Oliver, and I live in south of France.
I'm riding a MT-09 ABS for 4 months now.
I made only few modifications, just to protect it.

Here is a picture of my bike with only a part of the equipments, I'll make new pics in a few days. (after receiving/installing the crash protections)

140210070912637137.jpg

Oliver.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Bonjour! I have an ancestor from the South of France, Viscount Henry Garrigues. Such a beautiful place, I've always wondered why he would get on a ship to the North Carolina wilderness. Someone told me recently that they were busy killing Huguenots (Protestants) around that time. Who knows.

I have a grey bike, too. Classic color!

I can tell by the modifications that you plan to ride your bike a lot.

Thanks for the picture!

·
Registered
16 Posts
ABS is the way to go. All the grit and salt on the roads here makes it a must. Dog jumps in your path on a side street while you are pootling along, happens any time -saved! I can't understand why it is even an option.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Bonjour Oliver,

Accueil à cette Yamahafz09.com. Il y a beaucoup de bonnes gens ici et vous deviendrez une partie d'une famille FZ09/MT-09 croissante. soyez sûr de signaler beaucoup de photos.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Bienvenue Olivier dans la famille du FZ-09/MT-09 et felicitations a l'achat de ta becanne. Desole pour les degats dans le sud. Sois prudent sur deux roues.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Je ne parle pas très bien français Great bike! I love the dark wheels with the dark tank. I would have gone for that color here if it came with black wheels. I had FJ1200 ABS and loved that feature. Rode that bike to Laguna Seca in the rain. I'm normally a fair weather rider. You guys in Europe get all the good stuff before us? Enjoy!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Glad you joined this 09 Forum Oliver :)
And again thanks a bunch helping me out, where the rear carrier fixation bolts where located (inside the plastic covers lol) for the luggage rack.

In your usual fashion I quote you and welcome you -happy sharing:
"It's more simple to go fast with MT-09 than with a Street R BUT it's easier to go very fast with the Street R."

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A have this hand guards for a long time.
They were fitted on my Street Triple, on my Tmax and now on my MT-09.

They come from Acerbis, dual-road model.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts