Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a good time. Lots of different bikes. There is usually 5 stops with food and a band at the last stop. I have gone the last 5 years and we have lucked out on weather with the exception of last year. It would be cool to see some other fz09s out there!

freeze.jpg

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Sounds like fun.........if you can stand the cold weather. I moved 8 years ago to get away from the worst of it and haven't ever missed being cold while I rode. :cool:

·
Registered
570 Posts
It's amazing what heated gloves will do to make the cold bearable. I've ridden in 33 degree weather at 65 mph and felt OK because of the Gerbing electrically-heated gloves. (Had the thermal liner in my jacket, long johns under my riding pants, balaclava and Aerostich wind triangle on too.)

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
6 PM, pitch dark and peak deer rut time. Even if it warms up, I think I'm gonna have to wimp out on this one. But, thanks for asking.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
200+ bikes make a lot of noise. as far as i know, there has not been an incident with deer yet. Saw a few wasted riders show off and crash leaving the bars though.

6 PM, pitch dark and peak deer rut time. Even if it warms up, I think I'm gonna have to wimp out on this one. But, thanks for asking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts