Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys found out from a guy that mad hornetsMotorcycle Parts | Motorcycle Accessories is giving away free tank pads for liking them on Facebook, they are the thicker 3d rubber tank pads. available with logos for yamaha, honda, kawasaki, and suzuki, the pads are usually 19.99 but all you gotta do is pay for the shipping. no I'm not a spokesman/salesman, I'm just trying to pass along the deal!

·
Registered
612 Posts
I noticed last night that Stoltec is also offering tank pads gratis.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I noticed last night that Stoltec is also offering tank pads gratis.
Yup. But this one isn't a Facebook deal. I understand all you've got to do is Ask in a PM (that includes your name & address) here a week after sending him the $2 shipping cost in the mail -- use the Stoltec PA street address. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got a free tank pad a while ago when I got my levers from mad hornets. The Yamaha Logo is a little rubber disk that is glued to the rest of the pad (with shitty glue I might add) and the pad itself kept moving around on my tank. Maybe I did something wrong when I installed it, but I cleaned the tank where I was gonna put it, and stuck it on. I expected a little more from the pad for being priced at $20 but I guess I can't complain since I got it free. Just my 2 cents worth

1 - 6 of 6 Posts