Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Sunday starting at 8:00 is a motorcycle skills practice. It's put on by the Arizona precision motorcycle drill team and is a blast! There are 20 something different exercises with lots of room and lots of fun! The practice lasts about 2 hours or so which is more than enough time to get a good workout and feel confident!

The location is Turf Paradise. The address is 1501 W. Bell Rd, Phoenix AZ. It is in the north parking lot directly across from the racetrack.

If anyone wants to meet up beforehand for breakfast let me know.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no link for more info, as its kind of a word of mouth thing. It happens every 2nd Sunday of the month. Anyone with a motorcycle can participate. The only other things that are required are a motorcycle endorsement on your license and proof of insurance.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
3,364 Posts
Sounds like it could be fun.

I found a somewhat primitive website for them... Arizona Precision Motorcycle Drill Team Kind of heavy on the Gold Wing/Full-dress Harley crowd... Not a whole lot of people under 50, either... LOL

If I lived up there, I'd probably give it a shot at least once... :cool:

·
Registered
201 Posts
I guess I could show up and strut my stuff. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.