Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 2014 fz-09. It’s been searing at this location for about 2 months and was wondering if y’all can help me find the owner before I go back to Houston

Bike is in Martinez, California With the license plate # of 21v3928 massage me here if y’all get anything

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
does it look stolen? Just had my DMV guy at my dealership run that plate and it comes up clean. Not reported stolen. Most likley just parked it there and not riding probably.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does it look stolen? Just had my DMV guy at my dealership run that plate and it comes up clean. Not reported stolen. Most likley just parked it there and not riding probably.
Can u give me a name or
phone number of the owner so I can get in contact with him ?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Wow , good job chrime stopper
Maybe he's in another thread how to unlock ignition lock with out a key thread. Intruder alert.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
?? im dead. I wanted to see if there was any paper work under the seat but I thought about it and i didn’t wanna get in trouble because it would look like I’m trying to steal it. The bike is where the owner left it. I haven’t touched it.

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
1,635 Posts
I'm not saying it sounds like you're trying to break into someone's private property, but if you had started a thread called "Please Teach Me How To Break Into Someone's Private Property", I can't imagine you would have written your posts any other way. Seriously bad optics here, dude.

Wanna buy a bike? Check the classifieds and bring cash, not tools...

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Definitely not gonna give OP the name of the owner or any contacts. I won't violate someones privacy no matter the circumstances to some random guy. There are plenty of bikes you can buy that havent been sitting. I'm not buying the story. You're on your own.

·
Registered
145 Posts
They nailed it , alot of bikes for sale on the Web if you really want one .

Thier could be many reasons why that is sitting ,

·
Registered
142 Posts
I found a 2014 fz-09. It’s been searing at this location for about 2 months and was wondering if y’all can help me find the owner before I go back to Houston

Bike is in Martinez, California With the license plate # of 21v3928 massage me here if y’all get anything View attachment 156807

·
Registered
142 Posts

Bike is in Martinez, California With the license plate # of 21v3928 massage me here if y’all get anything View attachment 156807
Try the POLLeeSS Enstine!!! Vin and Plate leads to address........Unless the curcumstances get you in a bit of trouble. Anonymous calls works if you are a coward.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts