Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have my Penske shock in back and now I need to get my forks done on my 2016. I know this is a long shot but this is for anyone selling their bike with forks that have been revalved/resprung/added cartridges, etc. I am proposing a fork swap plus some cash - my stock forks for your modified ones but the forks have to be BLACK.

I know this is probably a long shot but what the hell, lol

Thanks!

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just swap the guts. I had a set done in gorgeous black (from gold) but it was $200-250 and about 2 weeks.
Well...that was me (Tom) who talked to you yesterday....I will be shipping you my forks next week and will let you know when they are on the way. I did get the invoice, etc.

I am looking forward to having things set up right! :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I also want to do this.
I talked to MX tech in Illinois and they will set you up and paint the tubes as well.
They have done all my MX bikes and they were great.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also want to do this.
I talked to MX tech in Illinois and they will set you up and paint the tubes as well.
They have done all my MX bikes and they were great.
I live 45 mins from them and they are great...at MX bikes, hehe. I used them for my Service Honda 500AF. My forks are black already....I have decided to let Pattonme handle the revalve, etc. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
CRFan1
Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
We’re the largest Yamaha forum for owners and enthusiasts of the FZ-09 and MT-09. The site has thousands of topics covering performance and reliability, photos, videos and more!
Full Forum Listing