Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two bikes for sale, a 2012 zx10r and a 09 Concours, plus some other bike related items which are non- fz09. Any please on this forum where I can list those items? If so, where? If not, should we start one?

I just bought two FZ09's and I want to sell these other bikes. Would be nice to have a place to advertise them here. :) Ideas? thoughts?

·
Registered
885 Posts
Yes, indeed. I was about to mentioned the classified section but took a quick look. Sure enough, the motorcycle for sale section is specific to the FZ-09 and we probably need a more generalized section.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
no offense...but I dont think the FZ-09 forum is a wise place to list non-FZ09 bikes for sale if you actually want to reach a potential customer.

Try eBay and Craigslist

·
Registered
885 Posts
Also, there are already several items posted in the "FZ-09 For Sale" section that aren't really FZ-09 "full bike" related. You would just be the first to post a "full bike" that wasn't an FZ-09.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no offense...but I dont think the FZ-09 forum is a wise place to list non-FZ09 bikes for sale if you actually want to reach a potential customer.

Try eBay and Craigslist
Working criagslist already...just thought since I hang out here most of the time...maybe some was interested in a second bike of another style. You never know.....

·
Registered
65 Posts
i dont see the issue in having a non fz-09 for sale section. a free classifieds would be nice so if you have anything to sell and you want to give your fellow forum members a good deal, you can. as v2Bob said, its worth a try. and it doesnt hurt anyone

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Most bike forums have THREE for sale sections.

1. Motorcycles for sale
2. Motorcycle parts for sale
3. Non motorcycle stuff for sale

Personally..i buy a lot of stuff off motorcycle forums.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I'm with Luke - I just don't think it would be the most effective place for non FZ-09 stuff. Posting them on Concourse and ZX-10 forums would be much more effective. CycleTrader costs a bit - but gets greate coverage.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Yeah, that's what I meant...for instance, there are only a handful of guys on the board within reasonable driving distance from me...if I wanted to sell a bike, the chances that one of them wanting to buy is pretty slim. Just trying to make sure op doesn't waste a bunch of time...but go ahead...you never know??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts