Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YAMAHA FZ-09 COMFORT SEAT, FITS 2014 YAMAHA FZ-09

The FZ-09 Comfort Saddle features an exclusive, innovative design that offers additional comfort on long distance rides (part# 1RC-F47C0-V0-00)

Put on bike just once. Never ridden. Brand frickin' new. $250 with free continental US shipping. PayPal only. If you can find a better deal let me try to beat it.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Great deal! Cheapest I could find it was 260 shipped.

·
Registered
877 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You ended up with 2 of the same seats at the same time, or another you like better ?
When I ordered my Seat Concepts seat I hedged my decision and got the Yamaha seat at the same time. I like the looks of the comfort seat better but I've grown used to the grippy Seat Concepts model. So it is just sitting in my garage and maybe someone else would like it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Is it noticeably more comfortable with less slant toward the tank than stock seat? Might be interested...
It has the exact same geometry of the stock seat except it has much better padding and the seat material and stitching looks a lot better.

·
Registered
877 Posts
When I ordered my Seat Concepts seat I hedged my decision and got the Yamaha seat at the same time.

I like the looks of the comfort seat better but

I've grown used to the grippy Seat Concepts model.

So it is just sitting in my garage and maybe someone else would like it.
OK........... I'll take it.

PM your Pay Pal info / e-mail address.

( $250 with free continental US shipping. PayPal only. )

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
877 Posts
Chris, I thought you were never on one bike long enough for the seat to matter. ;)
You're probably right, but I wanted to try one out, anyway.

Reactions: v2Bob
1 - 13 of 13 Posts